Eyeglasses in Lorton VA from an Eye Doctor That Understands Your Personal Needs
At Clearfinity Eyecare Optometrist, we want you to have great eyesight. However, we also know that sometimes the best way to get great eyesight is with vision correction. In order to ensure that you have what you need to see correctly and look great, we offer a wide selection of eyeglasses in Lorton VA.
Eyeglasses That Fit Your Personality
Eyeglasses and contact lenses shouldn’t hold you back – they should fit your lifestyle and your personality so that you feel comfortable in them. We have the training and experience needed to help you pick out the right frames to complete your look.
Whether you need glasses all the time, or just to read, we can help you choose the best ones for you. We have eyeglasses for children, students, the weekend warrior, and the busy mom and dad that don’t have time to worry about replacing glasses regularly.
Our brands include the following:
- Anne Klein
- Cole Haan
- Dolce and Gabbana
- Hugo Boss
- Jimmy Choo
- Juicy Couture
- Kate Spade
- Northwest 77
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Safilo Kids
- TC Charton – Asian Fit
- Tory Burch
If you need more than one pair of glasses to fit your busy lifestyle, we have the right frames for every situation. Our staff is trained to help you choose the right glasses to fit your personality, the shape of your face and the prescription you need to improve your eyesight. With our comprehensive eye exams and an optometrist in office, we have everything you need on your journey to better vision.
Quality Vision and Maximum Comfort
For those who care about achieving quality vision and maximize comfort, any glasses purchased from us includes the following services that normally would be charged separately if one brought in glasses purchased elsewhere or from the internet.
- A professional frame stylist who will ensure a proper fit and positioning of our authentic line of frames on your face as well as select styles that complements your facial features. Glasses and sunglasses that do not fit properly can affect how you see out of them and you may not achieve the maximum and proper benefit of your prescription.
- The doctor or optician will recommend specific type of lens designs, material, and treatments tailored to your visual needs and maximize your natural vision. Every lens is customized to you and cannot be resold.
- The pupillary distance between the eyes needs to be measured by whomever sells you the glasses as they are responsible for that number in the manufacturing of the lenses and fit in the frame.
- The segment height of bifocals, trifocals, and progressives as well as the pantoscopic tilt, faceform wrap, and nosepad positioning are critical to ensuring a higher chance of adaptation and achieving the full benefit that these type of multifocal lenses have to offer.
- Unlimited adjustments and repairs if needed included.
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty on frames and any premium anti-reflection coated lens purchased.
- Parents can purchase an additional 1 yr warranty for a one time replacement of any broken frames (must bring frames in) for their kids or patients can get it for themselves.
- Glasses verification and multi-step analysis of lens manufacturing (from either our labs or contracted vision plan labs) to ensure that it was made to the exact requirements of the doctor.
- Re-evaluation of the prescription by the doctor if needed at no cost.
Schedule an Appointment Today
If you are concerned about your vision, or want to see our selection of glasses in Lorton VA, call us today at (703) 293-5222 to schedule an appointment with an eye doctor. Our convenient location makes it easy for you to fit an exam into your day. From children to seniors, we are here to serve patients of all ages and improve their vision.